Overpressure ventilation via insufflation through bag into calf sheds. Fans have been tested in SjF wind tunnel, and thereby the length and diameter of the tube can be dimensioned, so it fits correctly to each specific shed.
- Rotor Tube ventilation enhances the calf's health.
- Removes ammonium from the animals' living space.
- Reduces respiratory diseases as far as 70 %.
- Reduces mortality.
- Better health - less medicin - better growth.
- Less feed - less work - better turnover - better economy
Watch our video regarding tube ventilation or check our brochure here.