Temperature - Alarm
- Alarm monitoring of 10 temperature inputs and outdoor temperature
- Perfect overview and easy-to-use inputs can be named
- Voice mail / phone call functions can be provided for installation.
- Min / Max alarm limits and relative to normal temperature
- Possibility of heat wave compensation on REL and alarm limits
- RS 485 communication port
- Data logging with graphical display of temperature curves
- Possibility of "soft" alarms and alarms only during daytime
- Available with GSM module (Mobile network)
- Also available in languages other than Danish
- The right-hand dial gives quick access to the clear menus.
- Left rotary switch is used to select input for any changes to alarm limits, etc.
- Alarm states are indicated in clear text
- Logical structure and explanatory text make the manual virtually redundant.
- Display and ability to change phone call functions.
- Entries can be named as saying.
- Changes are automatically transferred to the voice computer.
- Each input can be selected either as temperature monitoring or as ON / OFF input (feed or similar)
- Display shows all temperatures and alarm status for each input
- Everything is served from the panel
- No thermostats need to be set for each room
- Min / Max absolute temperature alarm
- Min / Max relative temperature alarm relative to "normal temperature" which is a measured average from kl. 6 o'clock 7
- In addition to lightning / transient protection, there are also filters for short-term (insignificant) alarms.
Each input can be selected to alarm as required:
- with both horns and phone calls.
- only horns
- only during daytime hours
- only as beep and on request (soft alarm)
Compensation for heat wave
- One can avoid error alarm on hot days by activating a summer surcharge = number ° C as the indoor temperature is allowed to exceed the outdoor temperature.
- Can be set individually for each entry.
- Alarm for error - short circuit and cable break - on inputs.
- Alarm at low supply voltage.
- Temperature sensors and control panel are IP 65.
- Option for automatic battery test every day at 8.00
- Possibility of weekly / monthly test calls
In an easy and straightforward manner:
- curves of temperature course
- Highest and lowest value
- Alarm mode
Message in clear speech as well as SMS
- Voice mail makes alarm calls per. Phone with message in clear speech. Also GSM cellular network
- Remote control of all functions from the phone.
- Can send alarm messages as SMS and receive receipts, queries and settings as text messages
There is a built-in RS485 port for PC and voice computer
- Communication with PC for presentation of curves of temperature ranges. Remote control - eg. setting alarm limits. Stop and start monitoring inputs. This can also be done via the telephone network using a modem.
- Using voice cameras, queries and controls can also be made via the telephone network.
- Expandable with multiple devices running on networks
- Monitoring of O2 and pH as well as other parameters on request